The Company Brings Home Nine ADDYs at 2016 AAF Awards Gala
Houston’s advertising greats gathered at the 2016 American Advertising Awards hosted at the Astros’ playground, Minute Maid Park, on Feb. 18. Every year, the competition attracts thousands of entries and serves to recognize and reward those who show creative excellence in the art of advertising.
“We had the enviable opportunity to work on incredible projects this year,” said Scott Brown, president of The Company. “It’s rewarding to partner with clients on groundbreaking initiatives, and to see our work recognized by our peers.”
With tremendous pride, The Company took home a total of nine ADDY awards, including two golds, four silver awards and three citations of excellence at the 54th annual event.
Philips 66 Aviation
- Gold Award – Website – B-to-B, Services (Over $50K) | Phillips 66 Aviation Website
Waste Management Inc.
- Gold Award – Regional/National Television Commercial Campaign | Waste Management “Bin-to-Bin” Campaign
- Silver Award – Direct Mail – 3-D/Mixed (B-to-B) | Waste Management Phoenix Open “Teaser Direct Mail” campaign
- Silver Award – Regional/National Television Commercial | Waste Management TV: “Ride”
- Silver Award – Motion Graphics, Animation or Special Effects | Waste Management Bin-to-Bin Campaign
- Citation of Excellence – Regional/National Television Commercial | Waste Management TV: “Yum”: 15
Woman’s Hospital of Texas
- Silver Award – Single Event | The Woman’s Hospital 2015 Labor Day Luncheon Event Campaign
- Citation of Excellence – Integrated Advertising Campaign – Regional/National B-to-B | Windstream 2015 Campaign
Clockwork Home Services: Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, Mister Sparky, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- Citation of Excellence – Integrated Advertising Campaign – Regional/National – Consumer | Clockwork – Mike Rowe Campaign