The Company Receives
2016 Grand Excalibur Award
from PRSA Houston Chapter
The Company was recently honored at the 31st Annual PRSA Houston Excalibur Awards Gala. This year’s theme was Passport to Houston: Communicating to Diverse Audiences – a theme that served to celebrate Houston as one of the most diverse cities in America. This diversity acts a source of inspiration as people continually influence and challenge one another. The 2016 Excalibur Awards showcased some the best and brightest works and celebrated individuals who have positively impacted the public relations profession through their dedication, passion and outstanding contributions. By the end of the night, one thing became clear – there is certainly no shortage of inspiration in Houston’s public relations industry.
“The Company is honored to be recognized each year at the PRSA Houston Excalibur Awards,” said Laureen Lucas, Director of Public Relations. “We feel very fortunate to have great relationships with amazing clients whose support and inspiration drives us to deliver award-worthy work.”
This year, The Company took home the top award of the night, earning The Company’s first ever Grand Excalibur Award. Additionally, the agency received six other Excalibur Awards — one gold, four silver and one bronze. The Grand Excalibur Award is presented to the campaign entry deemed the “Best of Show.” It recognizes the best public relations programs of the year and bestows the highest standards of excellence in our profession. With tremendous pride, The Company accepted the Grand Excalibur on behalf of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society for the 31st Annual BP MS 150 Bike Ride – Day 1 Cancellation Crisis Communications and Issues Management Campaign.
Gena Hyde, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Laureen Lucas, The Company, Kim Miller, 2016 PRSA Houston President. © Guy Tubbs/Social Sell
Grand Excalibur Award
- BP MS 150 – Crisis Communications and Issues Management | 31st Annual BP MS 150 Bike Ride – Day 1 Cancellation
- Direct Energy Home Services – Integrated Communications | Direct Energy Home Services Integrated Communications Campaign
- Direct Energy Home Services – Reputation/Brand Management | Direct Energy Home Services Reputation/Brand Management Campaign
- The Woman’s Hospital of Texas – Special Publications | The Woman’s Hospital of Texas Labor Day Luncheon & Style Show Special Publications (Creative)
- Stewart Title – News Release | Stewart Title Tactical News Release
- Gardere, Wynne, Sewell LLP. – Events and Observances | Gardere MLK Jr. Oratory Competition