Nine Company Campaigns Competing for AMA Crystal Awards
Every year the American Marketing Association (AMA) recognizes Houston’s top talent, paying tribute to the top creative campaigns that have made a mark in advertising, public relations and marketing. This year The Company is up for nine Crystal Awards in multiple categories, recognizing work completed for clients A.D. Players, Direct Energy, SunShare, The National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Waste Management.
The award categories include:
- Advertising, Branding and Research
- Newspaper Single, SunShare Dr. Solis Campaign
- Online Video, SunShare Dr. Solis Campaign
- Paid Display, Standard, SunShare Dr. Solis Campaign
- Paid Social Media, SunShare Dr. Solis Campaign
- Radio Campaign (Two or more), SunShare Dr. Solis Campaign
- TV Campaign (Two or more), Television for Waste Management
- PR, Print and Interactive
- Crisis Communications – Single Event, Crisis Communications for the 32nd Annual BP MS 150 Bike Ride – Day Two Cancellation
- Internal Relations/Communications Program (Non-profit), A.D. Players Theater Grand Opening
- Website and Online Marketing
- Online Marketing (Across two or more unique platforms), Direct Energy Home Services Marketing Campaign
Winners will be announced at the 2017 AMA Awards Gala hosted at Bayou City Event Center on May 11.
For a full list of this year’s finalists, visit www.crystalawards.org/finalists.