The Company Accepts Five Awards at the 2017 PRSA Excalibur Awards Gala
The Company arrived home in style after earning several honors at the 32nd Annual PRSA Houston Excalibur Awards Gala, held on June 29. The 2017 Excalibur Awards showcased remarkable work, and honorees were applauded for PR and communications programs implemented during the 2016-2017 calendar year.
The Company was presented with five Excalibur Awards — three silver and two bronze to recognize their extraordinary campaigns and tactics performed on behalf of five clients.
“We’re thrilled to be recognized at the PRSA Houston Excalibur Awards each year,” said Laureen Lucas, public relations director. “We are fortunate for client partners who give us the opportunity to produce outstanding work, and we’re proud to earn accolades acknowledged by leading peers in our industry.”
- Phillips 66 Aviation – Special Projects | The Company for Phillips 66 Aviation’s Social Media Audit
- BP MS 150 – Crisis Communications and Issues Management | 32nd Annual BP MS 150 Bike Ride – Day Two Cancellation
- The Woman’s Hospital of Texas – Events and Observances | The Woman’s Hospital of Texas 13th Annual Labor Day Luncheon & Style Show
- Direct Energy Home Services – Integrated Communications | The Company for Direct Energy’s “Hot Under the Blue Collar with Mike Rowe”
- A.D. Players – Events and Observances | The Company for A.D. Players New Theatre Launch
From L to R: Laureen Lucas, Christina Day, Kim Pace, Kristen Quinn and Nikki Rice
The public relations team at The Company poses with three silver and two bronze awards received at the 2017 PRSA Excalibur Awards Gala on June 29 at the HESS Club in Houston.
ABOUT PRSA HOUSTON’S EXCALIBUR AWARDS
PRSA Houston’s Excalibur Awards honor outstanding public relations professionals, programs and tactics. The Excalibur Awards ceremony and gala provides attendees with the opportunity to network with Houston’s top PR professionals while celebrating the best work of 2016 with great food and a fun atmosphere.
ABOUT PRSA HOUSTON
PRSA Houston is one of the nation’s largest and most active chapters of the Public Relations Society of America. Founded in 1950, PRSA Houston focuses on helping members become more valuable to their organizations and clients, and therefore become more successful professionally, by providing peer-based support, encouraging professional growth through participation in educational programs and leadership roles and promoting the highest standards of professional competence and ethics.